After great success with the A800X series, the result of continuous improvement and further development, Awesomatix has developed the A800XA EVO version.
This new model includes many updated parts and other new innovations as used by the team drivers.
- The A800XA EVO Kit is equipped with the new C01B-XA-LA Soft Alloy Lower Deck that allows the use of the new optional Long Arms (C04M1-LA are an option Part).
- Also, the alloy Bell Crank Steering (BSSX) is now included, together with the AM14LS Steering Arms to offer the best possible Steering feedback for most track conditions.
- Also included are the newly developed P45R and P46R high precision pistons, which are made of a special anti-sticking rubber. These parts guarantee an improved volume compensation of the Dampers and Gear Diff, and the result will be a more smooth and consistent operation of these two essential components of the car.
- Likewise, the P09X Shock Screw Holders are now standard also, to allow the use of a Progressive Spring setting.
Special Features of the USA Spec Kits:
- C04AL1+0,5 Alloy Arms (4pcs)
Special Features of the all Awesomatix USA Kits:
- ST17 and P20 instead of ST17-1-S
Special Features of the A800XA EVO:
- C01B-XA-LA Soft Alloy Lower deck
- ST68 Flanged Wheel Nut (4pcs.)
- BSSX Bell Crank Steering
- AT52A Steering posts
- AM05C Carbon Rear Holder
- P45R Pistons for D2.2
- P46R Pistons for GD2
- ST135 Chassis Stiffener 35g
- IFJ Inner Front Joint System
- IRJ Inner Rear Joint System
- AM14LS Steering Arms
- AM77X3 Motor Mount
- AM78X1 Bulkheads
- P09X Progressive Shock Screw Holder Set
- P14-1X Bumper Plate + P15L Bumper
- AM06WL Steering Blocks
C$900.00 Regular Price